Kirk D. Baughman's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"the dept i'm with we have four colors.  the white is the fire chief but our chief we…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jul 13, 2012 to what do different colors of Fire helmets in your fire dept mean

42 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

"the department i"m with offers training at less six to eight times each month. as ou…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jun 26, 2012 to Curious: How often does your department have training? Whether it be volunteer, full time or combination. What are the trainings like?

24 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Katina L Phalen

"you can have a mustache but besides that no other face hair. no more than 1 days gro…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 8, 2012 to shaving and your department rules..

78 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Russ

"the two piece    hose covers are really nice. there are some good and bad with them.…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Nov 19, 2011 to A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

"we have the same problem. we have six stations all volunteers. we have three chiefs.…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 10, 2011 to Asking to much... ?

15 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kirk D. Baughman

"we have a few ladies on our deptarment and they do the same job as the men firefight…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 10, 2011 to What Are Your Views On Women Firefighters?

257 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"wow 3 or 4 years old. i have kids my oldest is 12 my youngest is 5 we may leave the…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jan 24, 2011 to Parents Arrested After Daughter Is Rescued From Apartment Fire

1 Jan 24, 2011

"WOW this is crazy this makes us look bad. i couldn't see does any one know were this…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jan 24, 2011 to Its 2011, why is this still happening?

43 Jan 24, 2011

"i would stay with the the one i'm on. i know everyone and we all are a big family. w…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jan 8, 2011 to If you could work at any fire department in the country, where would it be ?

90 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Cornish

"i think it depends on the call and type of call. i see lots of laughs with the deptm…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Jan 8, 2011 to On-scene behavior

19 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Brian Dumser

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service