kimmieflirts's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"honestly i think that the bunkroom is whatever but the shower room causes n issue fo…"

kimmieflirts replied Apr 19, 2009 to Is it unfair to male firefighters for fire departments to give female firefighters special sleeping and bathroom arrangements?

85 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"if u cant do the job man or woemen u cant do the job. So as a women i say dont lower…"

kimmieflirts replied Apr 19, 2009 to Should CPAT be made less intense so more women can pass?

92 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Julia Miller

"sweaty but good"

kimmieflirts replied Feb 3, 2009 to

just now

"another true thing people tend to die at the change of seasons, and right after the…"

kimmieflirts replied Nov 28, 2008 to Fire service, EMS, rescue good luck charms, signs of bad luck, superstitions and traditions

76 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

"Good luck: when one is eating it is always advisable to "feed the radio" ( place a f…"

kimmieflirts replied Nov 28, 2008 to Fire service, EMS, rescue good luck charms, signs of bad luck, superstitions and traditions

76 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

"lol i am also a dispatcher and i work on the road so understand both sides of the sp…"

kimmieflirts replied Nov 28, 2008 to the dispatchers beside the paramedic and emts.what about us?

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Amanda Wilson

"you where absolutely right to tell the people to move their cars, if they are compla…"

kimmieflirts replied Nov 9, 2008 to What would you do?????????????

47 May 27, 2009
Reply by Kyle

"like everyone else as long as they are not offensive its ur body so i dont see a pro…"

kimmieflirts replied Oct 4, 2008 to Tattoos in the fire/Ems service

70 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Matthew Bain

"Ive been working paid ems for almost six years and when i stated my company still ha…"

kimmieflirts replied Sep 29, 2008 to Lifting and back problems...

15 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"No such luck since I work paid ems"

kimmieflirts replied Sep 23, 2008 to Volunteer Fire Fighters and Your Day Job-What do they say???????

35 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Spider Kramer

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service