Olivia Jones's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"That is a beautiful piece of art you have on your arm, and I agree that your family…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 4, 2010 to A tribute to my father.

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by rosauro t. duro jr.

"Im with Matthew on this one, I love working in my small town. I know a good portion…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 3, 2010 to Where would you work?

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"Ralph, thank you for mentioning First In I found the show by accident a few months a…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 2, 2010 to Ever seen that show Trauma?

41 Apr 3, 2010

"Im not so sure there is more to this. Last year we had a chief that got a job about…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 1, 2010 to Kentucky Firefighters Threaten to Quit Over Absent Chief

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Olivia Jones

"WTF??? why build it just to shut it down? Makes more sense to me to simply have not…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 1, 2010 to Brand New New Hampshire Firehouse Slated for Closing

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Olivia Jones

"Edgar and David I will gladly do a shirt swap, and you can choose which shirt you ge…"

Olivia Jones replied Apr 1, 2010 to Tee-Shirt Swap

98 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Damian Holloway

"Bump, follow link to blog its worth it"

Olivia Jones replied Mar 28, 2010 to Time to Get Out-Discuss!

29 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"I have delt with similar bad press, the only time anyone in our county has responded…"

Olivia Jones replied Mar 28, 2010 to Responding to Negative Newspaper Editorials... Do you or don't you?

40 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew

"LOVE that you mention the seat belts Wayne! No I am not an engineer but my husband i…"

Olivia Jones replied Mar 26, 2010 to TMI: Are we creating distracted drivers in our apparatus?

26 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by DUST

"I try to always be nice, listen, or be the smile or shoulder the person we were call…"

Olivia Jones replied Mar 26, 2010 to Leading by Example

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service