LT Lake's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"We do a pancake breakfast every spring and I have to agree with a lot of what is bei…"

LT Lake replied Sep 3, 2008 to Fundraisers: Are They Doing The Job?

103 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"We have the spot chains. We use to put chains on when a big storm was forecast and t…"

LT Lake replied Sep 3, 2008 to Firetruck Chains, Good or Bad???

18 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

"Our new engine in a top mount and the one it replaced was a side mount. I am far eno…"

LT Lake replied Sep 3, 2008 to Whats your preference on Pump Panel location?

84 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Bud

"We are a rural department and all our hydrants are dry hydrants so we dont have to w…"

LT Lake replied Sep 3, 2008 to Can You Find Your Hydrants After a Heavy Snowfall?

67 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Brian Dumser

"would i join again? in a heart beat! would i do things different? not when it comes…"

LT Lake replied Sep 3, 2008 to Would You Do It Over Again

82 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"I'm thinking each group of properties represents a fire department with photos of th…"

LT Lake replied Sep 2, 2008 to Fire-opoly- Why is There no Fire Service Version of Monopoly?

107 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"And if you want to penalize another player you could buy a burnt out house to place…"

LT Lake replied Aug 28, 2008 to Fire-opoly- Why is There no Fire Service Version of Monopoly?

107 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"While we may all start out trained the same some departments don’t keep their level…"

LT Lake replied Aug 28, 2008 to mutual aid

20 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by mike wright

"Thanks all I've been reading more on these and I'm thinking they are the way to go.…"

LT Lake replied Aug 28, 2008 to Radio Linked Smoke/CO Detectors

4 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Brian Dumser

"I'm the same way Lutan we never practiced until our child was born and now its once…"

LT Lake replied Aug 27, 2008 to E.D.I.T.H.- Exit Drills In The Home. Do You Practice This?

12 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service