Kimberly A Bownas's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"This is incredible that they haven't arrested anyone yet. To me this is sending a me…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 13, 2009 to Teen Charges in Assault on Tulsa, Okla. Firefighter at EMS Call

8 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by jeremy( THE AXE )

"I'm disappointed with the Assistant Chief, he should definitely have known better. T…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 13, 2009 to Former Vermont Firefighter Pleads Guilty in Junior Firefighter Sex Case

15 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Cody Baker

"in my vollie department during meetings and classes it is asked that we turn then ei…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 12, 2009 to cell phones at your department..

75 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Kimberly A Bownas

"that really sucks. My prayers go out to the family of the patient and to the ambulan…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 9, 2009 to Patient Killed in North Dakota Ambulance Crash, Crew Hurt

4 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by SHONDA

"I have to agree with get some street time under your belt with being an EMT. I am an…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 9, 2009 to Do I start Medic classes or wait until I have some run time as a basic?

22 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kimberly A Bownas

"besides leaving the tags at the engine why is there not a staging area where everyon…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 6, 2009 to Volunteer Accountability System

30 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Leroy

"Yup, I did once. We had an engine that the compartment door when they opened you had…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 2, 2009 to HAVE YOU EVER HURT YOURSELF AT THE STATION

5 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Robert

"We give out pins for calls. We have the 100 club for the people that make 100 calls…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 2, 2009 to Firemen's Banquet . How many of you have them and what do you do at yours?

31 May 20, 2009
Reply by paula beckham

"Blanca, I have been a firefighter for 17 years and I have to say that my husband is…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Feb 23, 2009 to Firefighters who are in a relationship, HOW do you make time for your wife/girlfriend?!

57 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Cory Deaton

"Turk and Asst.29 are correct on all accounts. It depends on your areas definition. H…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Feb 23, 2009 to What is Fire Police

7 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Paul Montpetit

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service