All Discussions Tagged 'of' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Air bag location.

Hello fellow firefighters, I am training officer at norton fire. We preparing a pre-incident extrication on the vehicles listed below, I wa…

Started by Kent Calhoun

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by John Crabbe

Tragedy Strikes Bryan, Texas, Fire Department

My heart was broken again today as I read the story here on FFN about the line of duty death and injuries that occurred Friday night in Bry…

Started by Norm Tindell

8 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

Everyone needs to see this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBEAnMAPS4&feature=player_embedded#at=809 From Chief officers right down to the probies. Everyone can…

Started by Jordan Hawkins

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Nathan Henderson

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

Firefighting and Journalism

Would like to know if anyone else has had experience with bad coverage of a fire or other emergency. Not negative press, but just plain poo…

Started by Barry Greer

0 Jul 16, 2011

Declaring Death

I have learned that the new chief of a small fire district near us has declared himself the only one legally authorized to declare deaths. …

Started by Laura McGaffey

70 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Montpetit

Determining Depth & Percentage of Burn Injuries

There are many ways that you can be burned as well as there being more than one way to make an estimation in regard to the percentage of…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Erik Wood

History of fire service

Hi guys im trying to right a 6 page paper of the history of the fire service.  Ive tried using google but its just shoveling me a bunch of…

Started by John-Paul Cody Mudd

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Nenad

The History Of Fire the fire service

The History Of Fire the fire service is something that i have been studying to a few weeks and this is something i typed up for my English…

Started by jarrod rendollar

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Andrew Richmond

Letter Request for old, used, 2nd hand Fire helmets, turnout gears, boots, and Fire & rescue Gears.

Good Day, I’m Stephen Eric P. Chua from the Philippines, me and my group (  20 persons ). from all walks of life are all volunteer members…

Started by Stephen Eric Payte Chua

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service