All Discussions Tagged 'car' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

One Suspect Arrested - 16 MORE FIRES LIT THIS MORNING - ARSONIST(S) ON THE LOOSE.. AT LEAST 52 FIRES IN 95 HOURS - Los Angeles, CA

An arsonist or multiple arsonists in Hollywood, CA, have lit at least 53 fires between Thursday Night Dec 29 and this morning, Monday, Jan…

Started by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

11 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

DFSID Number

I recently received in the mail a blue letter from the Division of Fire Safety of NJ with an ID number. On the card it says State of New Je…

Started by Tucker Martin

0 Oct 19, 2011

Shutting Off vehicle involved in MVA

The other night we came across a situation where a car hit a pole and smashed the drivers side at the A pillar, the steering column was des…

Started by Bryon Stoll

38 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

Car Fire. What's Your Angle of Approach?

Just curious to know what other dept. sop,, to approach car fire with all the air bags cylinders ,magnesium and stuts that when explose are…

Started by Capt.Jocelyn Chiasson

16 Aug 20, 2010

Becoming a child safety seat tech?

I was curious if anyone out there has had experience be it through their department, or personal life, as a child safety seat technician. …

Started by Matthew

0 Jul 18, 2010

Vehicle Extrication- Armored Car (Brinks, etc.).

The other day, some of us were spit-balling ideas and wondered how we'd handle an extrication scenario involving an armored car. I was unab…

Started by Brian Dumser

46 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

CAR FIRE QUESTION?

I've been flipping through utube videos all night, and i am amazed at how many times departments can be seen at a car fire and not using fu…

Started by kenny goines

122 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Craig Roberts

Cable car rope evacuation

In Cable car evacuation, do you use one or two rope for the job. Only one person at the time. i usually engineer a redundant system, but i…

Started by Dave Andrews

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Dave Andrews

LPG-fueled car fire

branching out from the main topic B.LE.V.E's. Someone suggested to create another thread regarding my question. In the Philippines, for th…

Started by Michael Vito

7 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Michael Vito

pic of fire call that we been to

this is tiff

Started by jim mullen

8 Sep 22, 2007
Reply by Randy Macey

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends