this is tiff

Views: 177

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tiff is my step-dauhter and nikki is to nikki was in the car and yes she survive
no i was not but i was call to it and she was not driveing
wow if you wouldn't have told us that was a car i wouldn't have know. that was a nasty one. did anyone make out of that car. what did it hit
This week starts off with the Seat Belts across Ontario with the Police.

In Ontario, before Oct. 2006 it's legal to carry more passengers in a vehicle than there are seatbelts as long as all seatbelts are being used and the driver is not inhibited by any of the passengers. This law changed after this fatal minivan crash in Caledon on Oct. 14th 2006.

There where 10 people packed into Ford Windstar minivan is far above normal occupancy where there are only 7 seatbelts. The driver and front passenger had captain seats, as well as the passengers behind the driver and front passenger had captain seats. Then at the far rear was a bench seat. Most of the occupants of the vehicle where actually visitors from Korea visiting family and friends.

The intersection is controlled only by stop signs for northbound and southbound traffic on Mississauga Road. The Ford Windstar minivan traveling south bound on Mississagua Road, going through a stop sign. Collided with a tractor-trailer heading west bound on Charlston Side Road (HWY24).

The out come was four people, including two children, died Saturday night in Caledon, Ontario. A fifth person passed away due to injuries later on in the hospital. Five out of the ten people in the minivan died.

Video Feeds to view are as follow:

www.citynews.ca/news/news_4408.aspx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service