Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich's Discussions (2,188)

Discussions Replied To (1994) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"We have a new firefighter. He has eyes and ears wide open and his mouth shut. He is…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 4, 2010 to Goal of site....?

55 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by WestPhilly

"You are correct, Jack."

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 3, 2010 to Goal of site....?

55 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by WestPhilly

"Juniors and Explorers The place for junior and explorer firefighters to connect, sha…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 3, 2010 to Goal of site....?

55 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by WestPhilly

"Not only that if HE wanted to put a felon in the FD no one can stop HIM Sorry, but u…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 1, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Andre'a: I'm glad that things have worked out for you. However; I resent that you wo…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 1, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Gonz: I remember this incident like it happened yesterday. The crater in the ground.…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 1, 2010 to 22 years ago... Kansas City

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"No. I'm a trustee and I don't even get to ride anymore. Reasons are many. Non-certif…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 23, 2010 to Another question about Volunteer Fire Depts

26 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Gavin Misko

"Mikey: The fact that he comes in here and hijacks the thread to make it about himsel…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 22, 2010 to Illinois Department Criticized In NIOSH LODD Report

53 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"Regardless of what you call it or how it is done, it should always be looked upon as…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 18, 2010 to Electing Officer Positions in the Fire Service. Is this a good idea?

26 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by James Mclennan

"If I'm not mistaken, it was Ayers who put himself in for the honor. Not to worry, Wi…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 17, 2010 to Maimed Chicago Firefighter Challenges Radical Professor's Honor

6 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Mark Oomkes

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service