Robert Nichols's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Rest in Peace Brothers Job Well done you did what we are here to do Life safety then…"

Robert Nichols replied Dec 23, 2010 to Chicago Firefighters Trapped In Vacant Building Fire Collapse; Two Dead, Others Critical

56 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by FFN WebTeam

"We as fire fighters do this as a choice job and we save lives and property.To sit ba…"

Robert Nichols replied Oct 6, 2010 to Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Over Subscription Issue

694 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Way to go man I am proud of you It is true I went through Cancer and beat it and ret…"

Robert Nichols replied Aug 18, 2010 to Wounded Army Vet Returns To Fight Maryland Fires

5 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Brian Mackie

"It is a slap in there face and the families of the one that have lost there other ha…"

Robert Nichols replied Jul 30, 2010 to House Fails To Pass 9/11 Health Bill

36 Aug 1, 2010

"I am very touch that your ridding a bike that far for such a great cuase.My heart wi…"

Robert Nichols replied Feb 24, 2010 to Cross Country Bicycle ride

4 Feb 24, 2010

"I have keeped you in my prayers John I believe in God’s word and his Power.I am at a…"

Robert Nichols replied Aug 1, 2009 to LAST RIGHTS GIVEN TO FDNY FIREFIGHTER JOHNNY MAC... A BROTHER FOREVER AND A DAY.....

1 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Robert Nichols

"I am a Engineer and I know that I am the one responsible for the safty of my crew. M…"

Robert Nichols replied Feb 15, 2009 to Who should be in charge of the apparatus while responding to the scene?

183 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Firemedic

"I love the show and I do not like shelia ."

Robert Nichols replied Aug 10, 2007 to Rescue me

47 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Mary Ellen Shea

"Email the Chief at Hasty we just got our second US fire grant one for a truck and no…"

Robert Nichols replied Aug 10, 2007 to Grant Applications

1 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by Robert Nichols

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service