John Metallo's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Scott: THANK YOU!!! From all of the responses I was getting, I thought I was losing…"

John Metallo replied Mar 30, 2009 to SOUTHWEST AIR LINES MISREPRESENTATION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"Lauren: I some cases you are correct, but this is not the case in this setting. Als…"

John Metallo replied Mar 29, 2009 to SOUTHWEST AIR LINES MISREPRESENTATION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"Well Bill, I guess we agree to disagree. Take Care"

John Metallo replied Mar 28, 2009 to SOUTHWEST AIR LINES MISREPRESENTATION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"Also, we fight hard enough in the fire protection field to get building codes change…"

John Metallo replied Mar 28, 2009 to SOUTHWEST AIR LINES MISREPRESENTATION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"I am not sure if you are fimiliar with the way fire sprinklers operate. They go off…"

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"Training and education! Take as many classes that are state or federal accredited an…"

John Metallo replied Mar 28, 2009 to can anyone give me some advice?

27 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jake Fireman

"Billy: I don't believe this is much different then the misrepresentation of the cop…"

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"This is a joke. As long as they are not moon lighting in a capacity that would impac…"

John Metallo replied Mar 11, 2009 to Rhode Island Town May Stop Firefighters from Having Second Jobs

60 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jacob Fouts

"Mike you are 100% correct. Residential fire sprinklers save lives!!!! Lets move forw…"

John Metallo replied Mar 6, 2009 to Firefighters Rescue Residents in Worcester, Mass. Apartment Fire -- Five Firefighters Injured

5 Mar 8, 2009

"This is nuts!!!! The police departments around the country need to take notice of th…"

John Metallo replied Mar 6, 2009 to New Hampshire Cops Dress as Firefighters to Make Arrest

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service