Katina L Phalen's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"White:  Chief/Asst Chief Red:  Capt/Safety Officer Black:  Firefighters we wear trad…"

Katina L Phalen replied Jul 5, 2012 to what do different colors of Fire helmets in your fire dept mean

42 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

"We are a combination station and we train every Thursday of the month except holiday…"

Katina L Phalen replied Jul 5, 2012 to Curious: How often does your department have training? Whether it be volunteer, full time or combination. What are the trainings like?

24 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Katina L Phalen

"Do you want more training?  Is it that you want to make sure you can walk the walk a…"

Katina L Phalen replied Jul 5, 2012 to Thirst for Knowledge

14 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Szymon Kokot-Góra

"Alicia speaking women to women, I think it's a good idea!  I have read scenes and di…"

Katina L Phalen replied Apr 23, 2012 to Is There Any Need For Self Defense?

35 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Katina L Phalen

"Our reserves carry Min IV.  Our paid guys are issued radios Motorola PR400.  Our res…"

Katina L Phalen replied Apr 23, 2012 to Do you carry a pager or radio

32 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

"ok ready for this one!  I was told that I wasn't big enough or tough enough to do th…"

Katina L Phalen replied Apr 23, 2012 to Why do firefighters love the job so much?

141 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Katina L Phalen

"Mongo there Are lots of training I deals out there, but here I would be forever talk…"

Katina L Phalen replied Oct 11, 2011 to Looking for different training ideas.

10 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by John Pleasant

"I agree with mike that is what we have.  I went threw the program picked out informa…"

Katina L Phalen replied Oct 11, 2011 to Fire gear accountability?

12 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by David Cain

"Where you located?"

Katina L Phalen replied Aug 8, 2011 to Looking for Patches

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by BKMC

"FEMA has an independent study on that very subject. I haven't had a chance to read i…"

Katina L Phalen replied Aug 4, 2011 to I'm doing some research for a new training that I'm doing...Please read and help out if you can!

5 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Justin Lewis

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service