Anita Shultz's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"At our dept. we normally will wait to mask up until the truck arrives at the scene s…"

Anita Shultz replied Apr 30, 2009 to Masks on or off in the truck?

129 May 4, 2009
Reply by Alex

"Oh and while we're on the subject of respect- no-one is allowed to screw with people…"

Anita Shultz replied Apr 18, 2009 to Is it unfair to male firefighters for fire departments to give female firefighters special sleeping and bathroom arrangements?

85 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Hey Jake, they ask me if they can use our shower. The guys shower is right off the d…"

Anita Shultz replied Apr 18, 2009 to Is it unfair to male firefighters for fire departments to give female firefighters special sleeping and bathroom arrangements?

85 Apr 24, 2009

"Hello all, in our station we have 4 seperate small rooms - 1 for each firefighter. I…"

85 Apr 24, 2009

"I have gotten several grants thru fema. It kind of depends on how needy your dept. i…"

Anita Shultz replied Aug 13, 2008 to Federal Grants

22 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Damon Dyer

"Hey, get this. We had a run with "pt. severed fingers with saw" the run coded out as…"

Anita Shultz replied Aug 13, 2008 to Painfuly Obvious???

17 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Todd

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service