Julia Miller's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Prayers to this man and may he have a swift recovery. God bless to those in his hous…"

Julia Miller replied Apr 20, 2011 to Philadelphia Firefighter Critical, Others Hurt During Overnight House Fire

2 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Julia Miller

"Ugh!!! I hope they throw the book at him. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this typ…"

Julia Miller replied Mar 7, 2011 to Virginia Firefighter Arrested For Drunken Fire Engine Joyride; Drunk Passengers Turned Over To Supervisor

29 Mar 12, 2011

"Regardless of the cause, get well soon Capt."

Julia Miller replied Feb 28, 2011 to California Firefighter Falls From Roof During Fire; Short Staffing Linked to Fall

23 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Class act."

Julia Miller replied Feb 28, 2011 to Hollywood Actor Remembers Fallen LAFD Firefighter

4 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Weirdest thing is that since FF Allen's passing, the weather out here which is usual…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 24, 2011 to USFA: Los Angeles Firefighter Dies From Collapse Injuries

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by frans

"Be safe guys. You are the best of the best at what you do. We are all proud back her…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 23, 2011 to Los Angeles County Fire Department USAR Team Prepares To Deploy To New Zealand

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Julia Miller

"Spineless assholes would be an understatement. Councilmen Greig Smith, my my council…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 20, 2011 to 02-17-11 LAFD Roof Collapse Injures FF's - What can we learn from this?

12 Feb 20, 2011

"I can just about type through the tears that I have when I first heard of this incid…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 18, 2011 to Los Angeles Firefighter Succumbs to Collapse Injuries

7 Feb 20, 2011

"I am sad to report that I just heard on the news that this firefighter Glenn Allen p…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 18, 2011 to Roof Collapse Injures Los Angeles Firefighters; Six Hurt, One In Grave Condition

19 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by LIMA CHARLY

"Well we are into the 48 hr critical period that the surgeon/physician specified that…"

Julia Miller replied Feb 18, 2011 to Roof Collapse Injures Los Angeles Firefighters; Six Hurt, One In Grave Condition

19 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by LIMA CHARLY

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service