backsteprescue's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Let me get this right.... where you live you can be a certified fire instructor with…"

backsteprescue replied Jul 18, 2012 to Any ideas for fall anyone???!?!

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by backsteprescue

"The only rubber boots I will put my feet into are the 3/4 boots I use when doing non…"

backsteprescue replied Jul 18, 2012 to boots

7 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by backsteprescue

"You can take your Fire 1 and Fire Instructor 1 at the same time?  Please don't take…"

backsteprescue replied Jul 18, 2012 to Any ideas for fall anyone???!?!

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by backsteprescue

"The best advice I can give you for a psych test is "remind yourself that you aren't…"

backsteprescue replied Jul 18, 2012 to Pysch Test coming up. Any advice? What will it be like?

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Trey Ford

"I can obviously only speak for my volunteer department, however once people leave ou…"

backsteprescue replied Jul 18, 2012 to Line Officers Step In

9 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by backsteprescue

"A few years ago we had crews out on the interstate for an MVA on a cold, icy January…"

backsteprescue replied Apr 3, 2011 to Procedures for Accidents Involving Our Own

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by backsteprescue

"When I first heard of the new DCFD name, I thought the same thing...."

backsteprescue replied Apr 3, 2011 to DC Firefighters Upset Over Rebranding of Department; Traditional 'Golden Eagle' Removed as Part of Recomendation

34 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by backsteprescue

"This reminds me of an article I read over at Backwards and Stupid... link below....…"

backsteprescue replied Apr 3, 2011 to I have to ask... "Are you on top of your Game"

9 Apr 4, 2011

"We did alot of experimenting with different loads, trying quite a few from all over…"

backsteprescue replied Apr 3, 2011 to High rise packs.. training issue.

9 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Cory

"We use the Rescue 42's and couldn't be happier. When we looked into buying struts a…"

backsteprescue replied Apr 3, 2011 to Vehicle Stabilization Struts.

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by backsteprescue

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service