Scott's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"90% of the time I am on an enigne. The other 10% I could be on a Rescue or ladder. I…"

Scott replied Dec 22, 2007 to What do you ride?

38 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Randall Goodman

"I am sorry to hear about your friend. The problem as I see it is the stegma around…"

Scott replied Dec 4, 2007 to suicides in the fire and ems

4 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Joe Stoltz

"I am going to have to say they were both right. I have been in the fire serivce for…"

Scott replied Nov 29, 2007 to STUPID

61 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Leland Lavender

"We have been using the PPV fan for years but like they showed yesterday."

Scott replied Nov 8, 2007 to PPV and PPA

3 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by Moose

"As for the first problem Of the first responders showing upon stable Pt's. I think a…"

Scott replied Oct 29, 2007 to What do you do when first responders and paramedics don't respect what you do?

14 Nov 24, 2007
Reply by Firegal77

"I think a L.A is a great Idea. If you are wanting to start it I belive you have a vi…"

Scott replied Oct 25, 2007 to A Ladies Auxillary

24 Nov 17, 2007
Reply by Wendy

"This has always been a burning question. The best way I have found to answer the que…"

Scott replied Oct 25, 2007 to Why ask paid or unpaid??

87 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Dwayne Womble

"Just let me say I have all the respect in the world for you guys. I have been in the…"

Scott replied Oct 25, 2007 to California Wildfires

4 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by GelorupRookie

"Top mount is the only way to go. For firefighter safety and being able to see what i…"

Scott replied Oct 22, 2007 to Whats your preference on Pump Panel location?

84 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Bud

"One department I run with used TNT sometimes it seems like they have no power to get…"

Scott replied Oct 22, 2007 to Extrication Tools- Who uses what?

14 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by Greg

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service