Cody W. Nelson's Discussions (472)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Bottom line is...if we were all professional enough not to buy and wear these shirts…"

Cody W. Nelson replied May 26, 2010 to We are all professionals.... Yeah right

142 May 31, 2010
Reply by Forsaken Firefighter

"That is exactly why we mask up in the truck. Studies have shown that Hydrogen Cyanid…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Apr 8, 2010 to To mask or not to mask that is the question?

33 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Cody W. Nelson

"Our department requires us to don all PPE including SCBA while enroute to the fire i…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Apr 6, 2010 to To mask or not to mask that is the question?

33 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Cody W. Nelson

"If I was no longer able to fight fire in Lubbock, my choices would be: 1. Chicago 2.…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 27, 2010 to If you could work at any fire department in the country, where would it be ?

90 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Cornish

"The point I was trying to make is not all departments will recognize an online cert.…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 13, 2010 to TEEX - Texas A&M, Any Information + Online Courses

24 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by A Badry

"Our department was seeing a trend in those individuals that had attended an online a…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 6, 2010 to TEEX - Texas A&M, Any Information + Online Courses

24 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by A Badry

"One thing to be aware of when it comes to online academies, some departments will no…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 4, 2010 to TEEX - Texas A&M, Any Information + Online Courses

24 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by A Badry

"Brayden Fire Training Field is one of the best training facilities in the world. The…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 3, 2010 to TEEX - Texas A&M, Any Information + Online Courses

24 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by A Badry

"For the most part I agree with most of the mosts here. I have been in the FIRE/EMS s…"

Cody W. Nelson replied Jan 2, 2010 to Tradition? Honor? This is for the "new" guys!

74 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Bill Mulligan

"Did they ask you to stage because it looked like a domestic? I'm just curious."

Cody W. Nelson replied Dec 30, 2009 to EMS Scenario

14 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service