perry firefighter cert's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"just read the post on issue I was on the big windy fire in Oregon where a 19 year ol…"

perry firefighter cert replied Oct 13, 2013 to Should "Hotshots" be Considered "Firefighters"?

12 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by John Crabbe

"I dident know this was an Issue In grants pass however I can say I understand what y…"

perry firefighter cert replied Jan 26, 2012 to The worst fire company in America

41 May 12, 2013
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Thank god they are still with us stay strong guys god bless"

perry firefighter cert replied Jan 8, 2012 to Aliquippa PA Firefighter injured in ladder collapse

10 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Nathan Henderson

"I was reading you post on race And I can say from my point of view I've been a firef…"

perry firefighter cert replied Jan 6, 2012 to Is Race Still a Factor in the Fire Service?

104 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Nathan Henderson

"My point regarding .being a hero you try so hard to do your best And Be apart of you…"

perry firefighter cert replied Jun 8, 2010 to Full-Time Firefighters That Work Part-Time with Other Departments

43 Jun 11, 2010

"All I can say about this is so much for being A hero"

perry firefighter cert replied Jun 6, 2010 to Full-Time Firefighters That Work Part-Time with Other Departments

43 Jun 11, 2010

"my thoughts & prayers go out to him, his family and his station family/// its re…"

perry firefighter cert replied May 24, 2010 to Kansas Firefighter Dies After Battling House Fire

46 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Edmund Ford Power 3rd

"In the pass few years I have been wondering the same question I can recall this ques…"

perry firefighter cert replied May 1, 2010 to Can a Boss Fire a Volunteer Firefighter?

109 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Kevin Hatfield

"I think we need the minority report system on this one then we could prevent things…"

perry firefighter cert replied Apr 5, 2010 to Pennsylvania Firefighters Arrested for Arson

42 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"I think it's not the color of a person that commit a crime the fact that these guys…"

perry firefighter cert replied Apr 4, 2010 to Pennsylvania Firefighters Arrested for Arson

42 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service