Tools of the Pros: Equipment & Product Discussion (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Brand and Style of Duty Boots

What brand of boots do your department supply you with? Are you allowed to wear your self purchased boots instead of the department supplie…

Started by Jason G

5 Aug 7, 2008

LIGHTS

I am thinking of buying a new flashlight for my gear, what kind do yall recommend?? I was thinking of the "BIG ED" ?? got any ideas??? than…

Started by steven mcgilbery

13 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Brian Dumser

Proper placement of fire tent shelters

Does anyone out there know if there are any regulations that govern the correct attachment of a fire tent shelter to your belt or webbing.…

Started by Joe Gutierrez

1 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Don Zimmerman

Crushed limestone as absorbant material? Vs Green Stuff

Our company has always used Green Stuff to clean up spills and leaks at MVAs. I remember hearing that crushed limestone is a more economica…

Started by Captain Jenner

1 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Don Zimmerman

Res-Q-Jack anyone?

My department just received a complete Res-Q-Jack kit. I am just curious if anyone else has them and can tell me some experience tips, thin…

Started by William Williams

20 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Ben Waller

What Extrication Tools are your favorite

Well .To my understanding TNT is a good brand . The station here does not have them but I heard they're good.

Started by Jacob

25 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by kurt mizgier

tool uses

I could use some help with coming up with 10 "out of the box" uses each for a pry bar, pike pole, sledge hammer, flat-head ax, and pick-hea…

Started by Shayna Favorite

7 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by brian

Vintage MSA gas masks and SCBA's

Hey guys! I'm looking for pictures of MSA canister gas masks models "S" and "N" and also MSA demand-type Compressed-Air Masks that were us…

Started by Becky

0 May 21, 2008

New Forcible Entry Tool by Stanley Tools

Has anyone here seen the new Forcible Entry Tool by Stanley Tools? Here is a link for the site with some basic information. It still isnt o…

Started by Moose

12 May 7, 2008
Reply by scott 68

Which TIC would you Choose and WHY?

I have been on 3 different depts. And in my short career each dept had TIC's but each Dept had a Different brand. The Department i'm on now…

Started by BIGBEN

8 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by David Johns

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service