Fire & Rescue Training (368)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Online arson classes

I was wanting to know if anybody out there has found any sites for arson investigation. They don't have to be online classes, but that woul…

Started by firemanchad

0 Feb 1, 2008

Templates for Writing Drills

Does anyone have a template they use for writing training drills, that they're willing to share?

Started by lutan1

5 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by lutan1

Ideas for Short Clips for Fire-Rescue Training

Hi -- I'm the producer of the Firehouse Video Training System and a former producer of American Heat. I am currently developing a series of…

Started by Lou Angeli

17 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Fire Training Resources

Never stop training and learning

I have been doing since we wore boots and long coats SCBA's weighted twice as much and had big thick hoses and a huge hot metal regulator o…

Started by Dan Hoey

32 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Oldman

Hiring Tests

I am traing for a test comming up. It's gonna be my first one. I know there is a writen test and the agility, but that's all. Any ideas on…

Started by matthew

2 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by Robert Owens

DOD Certs

I am a firefighter at Macdill AFB in Tampa for the military and my enlistment is coming to an end, I was just wondering if anyone had any i…

Started by Shaun

3 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Irons38

Suggestions For Pre Academy workout.

I am a candidate for the Fire Dept here in Philadelphia. I still have to get cleared for my vision problems but hopeful that I will make th…

Started by Jeni

2 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by Robert Owens

advice needed

Can someone tell me what the rules are for getting someone's attention on a fire scence legally? A fellow firefighter is trying to be charg…

Started by froggy

6 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Kraig

Firefighter

HEJSA MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A ................ HAPPY NEW-YEAR>:) Hilsen MICHAEL M MDSEN

Started by michael m madsen

1 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by michael m madsen

Truck Company Drills

My department just got our first ladder truck in the history of the department. I am looking for some training ideas for truck company prop…

Started by David Klotz

5 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Jeff Betz

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service