I'll start...

Weather forecasters!  When did they become rockstars?  When the weather is good they act like they created it and like we should be thanking them personally for the warm, sunny day!  When they are wrong which is 50% of the time they never mention their mistake.  I hate those bastards.

Views: 2219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People that ask me who/what irritates the hell out of me.....that's who....LOL
Restraining orders! Very annoying when you can't see someone that you really care about....
I heard that! Maybe that will be my next read.
I heard that he told them to wait 100 years so that way all the people he wrote about that would have been mentioned in the book would be dead so he wouldnt hurt or piss off anyone.
ok,,,I'll bite...just what is a "kinifs" ? and what are "poeple" ? LOL
Hey was I supposed to put Whom instead of Who in the title of this post? Really, I don't know.
couldn't resist yanking your chain here Dust... :D
Please allow me the opportunity to let the French firefighters respond back at ya!

people who dress their dogs in clothes, push them in strollers, and carry them in bags. ITS A GOD DAMNED DOG PPL! grrr..... among other things...lol
no I think it is a poodle.....lol
Two more.
Justin Bieber and traffic!
Threads that are funny, but end like closing time at a bar: Somebody says something mildly offensive, someone else sees it as someone picking a fight, next thing you know you have two people who have never met each other telling someone else to STFU on the Internet.

Other than that, not much, really.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service