Okay, we all have nicknames for our guys in the station. What are some of the names used in you station? I'll start it off....Come along Delong, Sweet Pete, Doc, Gumby, Black Bart.

Views: 1387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we have this one guy that has red hair so we call him red. i'm the station liet. so they call me lt. we hav e this guy that makes sure the lights are on when we get to the station we named him tom-bo-det
nicknames, not me!

tcss, Captain Busy : )
They gave me the nickname "Dude" My first week with the dept. Its my favorite word lol
Loguenator, Dougatron, Mondo, Teardrop, Missouri, Dalton.
A long long time ago, in a station not so far away, my brother was known as supper pumper and I since I'm younger got mini pumper.
lets see we have wingding ,cuz he likes hot wings;linus cuz he's the lyingest guy in the county;stinky for obvious reasons;sexy pants , cuz he got new pants one day and modeled for us;crabby patty , my wife for obvious reasons;bobby lou cuz he's a big boy thats soft spoken; then theres me .....peaches a hot blonde gave it to me.:)
they call me stumpy
Moon, Mule, Ducky, Puddin, X, Earzee, Beev, Sonny, Whooper,Peckerhead, Wizard, hon
we have pee-wee and im big johnson...
Some repeats around our station, eyore he moves like it around the station, Dirty that came from the academy right out of thin air with no instigation, Spanner he is a new volunteer that when asked if he needed a spanner stated "I am the SPANNER", and unfortunately mine: "Collito" which is horrible slang I got from my amigos to the south while working concrete with them, they are dirty, dirty, dirty. Thanks, be safe all.
I have had a few over the years ranging from Biscuit, Moose, Big-A, Big-D, Ice Man, Chief 160 and a few others not suitable for posting. Depending on who I am around Moose and Big-A still exist. Some of the other guys in my department are called Bull, Big Weezy, BB, Butterbean and Maw Dorothy.
I somehow ended up with the nickname "Spanky".... Not exactly sure how.... but.... MEH LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service