Is any one else experiancing technical difficulties with the ffn here lately

cant get onto profile forums dont say who was last reply.

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your not the only one!
Yes, this changed lat night late. It dosnt show who the last reply was or a link to it as well. The forums format has changed too. Not showing the last discussion first.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Is this just a glitch in the system or is the way it's going to be from now on?
Bad enough most people don't read any of the other responses before posting their own, but if the last post shows up first, none of the others will get read - very stupid idea Dave.
And it is nice to see who the most recent poster was and be able to go right to that comment.
Dang! is that Safety-Ish guy around again. Things really went haywire after that bone head move.
lol well maybe it will get fixed
i can not get on my profile page. It kicks me off the entire internet. i can log in and view the site as well as other profiles jsut not my own..
Maybe the servers decided to take Veterans Day off.
I couldn't see that last posts but I never had a problem getting to my profile. Glad to know it's not just my computer.
Jack

Wait for an answer before accusing someone of being stupid, thanks. We are not seeing the same issues and just need a little more detail. If you can send a screenshot to webchief@firefighternation.com that would be appreciated. We'll look into this in more detail today.

Thanks
All

When you post can you post what browser you are using as well? And email webchief@firefighternation.com if you have profile problems with the same info, many users are updating profiles so perhaps a browser-specific glitch.

Where are you not seeing who posted latest reply? When we view the forum list it appears in the right column: http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topic/list

Same applies here: http://www.firefighternation.com/forum .. the only place it doesn't is in the three top Featured Discussions, but that isn't something new.
Chief Sharp

Is your issue resolved and do you see these same things? Appears from your email everything is back to normal? We didn't make any changes or fixes, so perhaps a momentary issues on NIng's end.

Thanks
HOLY CRAPPOLLA I got the webchief to comment on one of my disscussions TWICE!!!!

IM using internet explorer nothin fancy

ps did you read any of the posts of how to better the ffn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service