All Discussions Tagged 'of' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

R I P FIREFIGHTER BRAD HOLMES FROM PA

GROVE CITY, Pa. -- After many years as a firefighter, Joseph Holmes thought he had steeled himself for the dangers of his job, until last F…

Started by rescuediver1122

3 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Cody Baker

What we've done in 2008!!!

Finally, we got our list together. We had a great year in 2008 for the most part. There were some sad moments, such as the death of one of…

Started by Becki Turner

0 Jan 30, 2009

PBI Gold and Nomex IIIA/D

Our fire service recently went with two types of gear. Basicly, I would like to get someones opinion on which they would choose and why. W…

Started by Dwight Goodman

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Tony P

types of calls

I was just wondering what types of calls you can respond to and how you are allowed to assist In my station, juniors can only respond to st…

Started by Jessica Travis

21 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Kayla Bartlett

Victoria (Australia) LODD Statistics

Thought this link might be of interest to some http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/history/honor_roll.htm It is a new part of the CFA's websit…

Started by lutan1

12 Jan 14, 2009

Father Killed in LODD Crash with Son

Thick smoke and is being blamed for a tragic on scene accident at a grass fire in Oklahoma Saturday that claimed the life of a firefighter,…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

55 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Don Vuletic

LODD in New Jersey

It is with deep regret that I advise all of you of the First LODD for 2009 that accured in the City of Elizabeth, N.J. at 0200 hours this m…

Started by Tim Meckler # 575

3 Jan 2, 2009

Kids on the Department,Is it safe and at what age.Do you worry?

We have a good cadet program on our department which allows kids to join at the age of 13.They are not allowed in the hot zones.They can ro…

Started by Ray Edwards

14 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Brian Richards

Do You Know Your Firefighter's Bill of Rights?

The good news for you folks out there clicking on this discussion is that you didn't have to sit through an (8) eight-hour lecture, typing…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

0 Aug 23, 2008

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service