All Discussions Tagged 'ems' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Urban Primary Response Vehicle

I am looking into the inefficiencies of using fire apparatus' as primary response vehicles in urban settings.  Here survey with questions…

Started by Jesse Sanderson

13 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

Warning lights for Sale

I have a bunch of warning lights for sale.  I have from 4 head dash lights to linear dual head dash lights.  My email is info@programmypage…

Started by Ryan Kurth

1 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Matthew Jones

From California FF1 to Nevada Firefighter

Just a quick question. I'm from California and have my California FF1 certification. Does anyone know if the fire departments in Nevada hir…

Started by Josh Thomas

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Derek R.

Favorite/ Good Books?

Okay, I have seen the threads for firefighter movies and music...what about Firefighter/EMS books? Or are they "no use"?   Personally I lov…

Started by Rachel

40 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel

EMS vs Nursing

Hey everybody! I'm new to the site and already loving everything about it. I was thinking maybe you guys could give me some input and/or di…

Started by Ross Kalina

5 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Ross Kalina

You Want A Career As A FirefighterEMT?

The Town of Hilton Head Island is now taking applications for the position of firefighter/EMT. i'm talking about it this morning on Firehou…

Started by Mick Mayers

37 May 19, 2011
Reply by George Parker

Organ Donors

How does your agency deal with potential Organ Donors? Do you "work harder" on keeping them "alive" or "viable"? Does it make any differenc…

Started by Rachel

35 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Gluten Intolerance/Gluten Free?

Are you or anyone you know Gluten Intolerant? What about on a Gluten Free Diet?   Does it make it harder eating meals at the station?   I h…

Started by Rachel

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Brian Dumser

Hey gang!

Thought it was a good time to make the introduction here.  The folks at Firefighternation and FireEMSBlogs.com has for some reason allowed…

Started by SideCharlie

1 Jan 25, 2011

Please help me with the long road to becoming a FF/Paramedic

Hello,   I am currently a senior in high school and 17, I am allready signed up and accepted into an EMT-B program at my local Hospital, I…

Started by Eduardo Herminio Burgos

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Damon La Blue

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service