All Discussions Tagged 'Volunteer' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Incentives for volunteers

I'm keen to hear different ways that departments are providing incentives for volunteers to train and respond. I've heard that some FD's o…

Started by lutan1

31 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Bryan Boccelli

Decked out POVs

Lookin to see some pics of your decked out POVs. I have a 2005 dodge Durango black with a 48in light bar. Generation 3 LEDs blue with an ar…

Started by Paul White

67 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Moose

Emergency Lights for POV

Where do yall get yalls from. I have alwase ordered from Galls or OMBPS.com but i found this new place called speed tech lights they have a…

Started by Aaron Jones

23 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ty Rowan

VES training session advice

Hey guys, a few months ago I performed a VES on a house in the city with supposedly someone inside but we learned later that they had gotte…

Started by Bradley Webb

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

Arkansas Volunteer Firefighter Dies in Independence Co

A volunteer firefighter died of a heart attack while responding to a fire Tuesday afternoon in Independence County. According to the Norths…

Started by Justin Buck

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Justin Buck

Line of duty death in Victoria

One killed, four injured in vehicle rollover in Victoria, Australia. http://www.smh.com.au/national/one-killed-four-injured-as-fire-tanker

Started by Vic Silverfish

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Volunteer" lyrics

This is a song my friend and I wrote last February. We dedicated it to a local young firefighter lost in the line of duty as well as to all…

Started by Brittany

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Fire Chick

MD Water Main Rscue

This was an international news story that my department was first due to and was our swift-water rescue team. Great job to all. Heres a li…

Started by Teddy

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Teddy

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service