Jim Owens's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"The best place for a young firefighter is the US Air Force, they provide full servic…"

Jim Owens replied Oct 29, 2009 to Military Training

13 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by lang

"I agree, if a SEAL team in the mountains of Afghanastan can whisper and talk to a co…"

Jim Owens replied Sep 1, 2009 to Why Is Firefighter Personal Communication Equipment So Poor? How Can We Improve Something So Vital To Our Safety?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Manuel Ortega

"The federal government didn't create the fire problem, it has traditionally been a l…"

Jim Owens replied Aug 31, 2009 to "If all fire departments are short handed why doesnt the government produce funds to pay more and keep firefighters?"

34 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Cole

"Our state allows EMTs to use a state defined spinal protocol checklist in which we a…"

Jim Owens replied Aug 27, 2009 to using the spine board too much

33 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Michael Vito

"I suspect a lot of this is "who the hell does that woman think she is telling us how…"

Jim Owens replied Aug 21, 2009 to New Response Rules for Austin Apparatus

57 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Oldman

"I thnk stretching the definition is somewhat of a political ploy by certain organiza…"

Jim Owens replied Jul 26, 2009 to Sure way to reduce LODDs each year.........but what is the give and take?

27 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by John Crabbe

"well, typical of NFPA they dream something up and dont do any testing, just mandate…"

Jim Owens replied Jun 7, 2009 to Chevrons on the rear of apparatus, your thoughts?

196 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Greenman

"has anyone see aonther commercial that has a clip of a firefighter riding on the sid…"

Jim Owens replied Mar 29, 2009 to SOUTHWEST AIR LINES MISREPRESENTATION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS

20 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by John Metallo

"Wow, whats next, no drinking when off duty just in case there is a call back? How ab…"

Jim Owens replied Mar 11, 2009 to Rhode Island Town May Stop Firefighters from Having Second Jobs

60 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jacob Fouts

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service