Joel C Kelley's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"As I am certain to come under fire for this one, I might as well get it over with.…"

Joel C Kelley replied Oct 4, 2008 to Lowering the U.S. Flag in Observance of Fallen Firefighters

15 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Greenman

"There is a ray of hope here though. For those who love their chocolate, switch to da…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 4, 2008 to WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE REAL FIREFIGHTERS

156 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"Some folks on this forum have said that people coming into this job are lazy, I was…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 3, 2008 to WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE REAL FIREFIGHTERS

156 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"Just a note on the Tender/Tanker issue: Two boot firefighters walk into a house of…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 3, 2008 to Stealing Shipboard Firefighting Tactics (Eductors) for an Alternative Water Supply *UPDATED*

44 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

"Oh, the humorous possibilities for that sentence!!!!!"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 2, 2008 to Stealing Shipboard Firefighting Tactics (Eductors) for an Alternative Water Supply *UPDATED*

44 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

"Here in East Hawaii, much of our community is off of community water. With 160-200"…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 2, 2008 to Stealing Shipboard Firefighting Tactics (Eductors) for an Alternative Water Supply *UPDATED*

44 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

""I believe alot has to do with training and how well you stick to sog's or sop's.Tra…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 2, 2008 to WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE REAL FIREFIGHTERS

156 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"Granted, but I am not describing the modern way. Back in the day, there were no SCBA…"

Joel C Kelley replied Sep 1, 2008 to WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE REAL FIREFIGHTERS

156 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"I do think working safely is a skill, one that some folks just do not have. Certainl…"

Joel C Kelley replied Aug 27, 2008 to Top Competency for your Rank or Position

44 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"My first day as a Volunteer, I was handed a safety video, mostly people getting inju…"

Joel C Kelley replied Aug 27, 2008 to Top Competency for your Rank or Position

44 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service