sparky's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"that would be cool"

sparky replied Sep 1, 2008 to Fire-opoly- Why is There no Fire Service Version of Monopoly?

107 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"thats a great idea and for jail put suspended w/o pay"

sparky replied Sep 1, 2008 to Fire-opoly- Why is There no Fire Service Version of Monopoly?

107 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"hey man my cousin is in the air force to and a volenteer here on my dept to man he s…"

sparky replied Jul 10, 2008 to Jr. Firefighters

7 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by sparky

"my dad is a full time firefighter in memphis tn when i was young id go c him at the…"

sparky replied Jul 10, 2008 to who got youin the fire service or ems and what importance are they to you

16 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Captain Chaos

"if we are not considered heros to people but childeren then what are we anonymous pe…"

sparky replied Jul 2, 2008 to LOOk what i found Smoke and Mirrors Stop calling firefighters "heroes

53 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by sparky

"thanks guys i realy apreciate that its helped yea its hard but like yall said stay c…"

sparky replied Jul 2, 2008 to How can i add pictures to my page and how to cope with a wreck scene with friends

7 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by sparky

"thats what im doing but i grad this year im taking night classes in the fall its exs…"

sparky replied Jul 1, 2008 to what should i expect?

16 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Mohammad Salem

"yea hey man i jus got out of the explorer program yea they will treat u rough but th…"

sparky replied Jun 30, 2008 to Why Does the Older Firefighter Have a Problem with Juniors/Explorers?

155 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Greenman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service