Ryan James Johnsrud's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Thanks for the great advice! When I finally decide on a place I will post a couple p…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Nov 30, 2011 to Advice for First Time Home Buyers

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Ryan James Johnsrud

"Yeah, conex containers, thanks.  They come in a variety of sizes and I was just wond…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Sep 21, 2011 to Setting up a Shipping Container Live Burn Training Facility

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Wade Seely

"And just to play the Devil's Advocate which generation is running the academy's and…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jul 17, 2011 to Rookies

11 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Don Johnson

"Yeah, I think we might just have to line up a training and try it. I've never been i…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jul 17, 2011 to Foam Pit Rescue/ Extrication

3 Jul 17, 2011

"I was even thinking of the larger foam blocks, just type foam pit crash into you…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jul 15, 2011 to Foam Pit Rescue/ Extrication

3 Jul 17, 2011

"If you decide you want to recoup some of those wasted funds and give an old truck a…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jun 27, 2011 to Someone please explain this to me

24 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Scamman

"It is noteworthy that all my oilfield and construction employers treated me very fai…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jun 21, 2011 to Line Of Duty Deaths. Canadian Editorial Asks Why All The Fuss?

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Linda Blaisdell

"Personally, I have been an oilfield roughneck, and I have run heavy equipment for ro…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jun 21, 2011 to Line Of Duty Deaths. Canadian Editorial Asks Why All The Fuss?

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Linda Blaisdell

"In the research I did for my former department the forearm immersion looked to be a…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jun 20, 2011 to Firefighter Rehab, Arm and hand immersion Questions

2 Jun 20, 2011

"This was a great video, although I think that with proper training and dedication to…"

Ryan James Johnsrud replied Jun 5, 2011 to Pistol Grip Nozzles

95 Sep 5, 2013

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service