Clay Reynolds's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Craig,  I have seen the video and all the comments on statter and I like your term o…"

Clay Reynolds replied Dec 21, 2011 to Using the deck gun or The Keyboard Officer...

33 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

"  We are a volly dept. and are building a search/rescue maze inside a semi trailer t…"

Clay Reynolds replied Dec 21, 2011 to Building a Search and Rescue maze - what should we include?

26 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Matt

"  3 years ago couple days before thanksgiving we had a single car mva.  Car was bent…"

Clay Reynolds replied Nov 28, 2011 to Difficult Rescues

10 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Clay Reynolds

"  I told myself I wasn't going to respond to the posts but I can't hold it in any lo…"

Clay Reynolds replied Nov 15, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"  Good question Bull.  I've never heard of anybody getting sued but there have been…"

Clay Reynolds replied Nov 15, 2011 to Looking for info !!!!!

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"  We have a firefighter on our dept. that's a machinist/welder and what he did was m…"

Clay Reynolds replied Nov 10, 2011 to "Tool Modification"

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Wade Seely

"  We do fire drills for four elementary schools and one preschool in our response ar…"

Clay Reynolds replied Nov 8, 2011 to Do You Get Involved With School Fire Drills and Safety Inspections? Can you add anything else to these ideas from around the world?

9 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"  What works best for our dept. is classroom followed up by hands on training.  Too…"

Clay Reynolds replied Oct 28, 2011 to Training in the Firehouse

15 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Cody Patrick

"  Yes we are NIMS trained and use plain english 99% of the time the other 1% we slip…"

Clay Reynolds replied Oct 28, 2011 to Plain English ??????

33 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Olivia Jones

"  Yes we have a fire pole at our main station.  Approximate 10 years ago a second st…"

Clay Reynolds replied Oct 11, 2011 to Firehouse Poles on the Increase?

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service