doug wehner's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"i cant wait to go. fri is the best day to go. not to mention the union station party…"

doug wehner replied Apr 7, 2010 to 2010 FDIC

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Robert Owens

"when ur a firefighter u hav a responsability. taking a ladder truck to a soccer game…"

doug wehner replied Dec 10, 2009 to Florida Firefighters Skip Alarm, Lose Jobs

18 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DUST

"o and i also forgot to mention that ur diet is very important. drink lots of water.…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to Does anyone know any good workouts and the right food to eat to get in shape for firefighting

22 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Allen Wahlstrom

"all i hav is a led bar ligt that has 4 leds in it. puts off alot of light and was pr…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to what is your pov loadout

26 Dec 30, 2009

"do alot of running. that is one of the best things, especially if ur in a fire and u…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to Does anyone know any good workouts and the right food to eat to get in shape for firefighting

22 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Allen Wahlstrom

"take to the board the osha standards on what u hav to hav. im sure they hav some sor…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to We Need Help With Our Station

9 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Joe Stoltz

"this is deffinately a fire that could get f/f hurt with all the fire load. thank god…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to Connecticut Furniture Warehouse Fire Reaches 5 Alarms

1 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug wehner

"all i can say is to tell ur friend that ur gonna b there for him if he ever needs an…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to PTSD - Any Effective Lay Interventions?

12 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Oldman

"thats never something any f/f wants to hear. they will b missed. prayers are with th…"

doug wehner replied Dec 7, 2009 to Two Washington Firefighters Killed in Off-Duty Accident

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

""

doug wehner replied Jul 8, 2009 to Your favorite apparatus in your department?

82 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Ed W.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service