Gregory L Collins's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Wow, nothing like taking a firefighter out of the game. Too bad he didn't get more t…"

Gregory L Collins replied Apr 6, 2011 to Nebraska Man Jailed for Stealing Helmet and Facepiece During Fire

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Teel

"Yep, PPE was VERY much not being used, evidently someone forgot the class B foam als…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 18, 2011 to No PPE at Car Fire???

20 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Bill Anderson

"My wife and youngest daughter are both FF's They have all the Heart in the world and…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 11, 2011 to Women in the fire service(honest opinion)

419 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Bekks

"I know in ALASKA, forestry won't let you fight wildland fire in Structure gear. I ap…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 3, 2011 to Does anyone know NFPA or OSHA regulations on structural firefighting turnout gear used for wildland firefighting?

13 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Rhino

"Great post. My advice is Learn from whoever will teach you. Always have an open mind…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 1, 2011 to Are paid and volunteer firefighters equally receptive to junior firefighters?

43 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Catlin W

"John Crabbe, I am a volunteer. I own my own business. I will drop business to go on…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 1, 2011 to Are paid and volunteer firefighters equally receptive to junior firefighters?

43 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Catlin W

"Jack/Dt, anyone who spends time around a department will hear of rifts between paid…"

43 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Catlin W

"Our Department has a Polaris, 6X6. With slip on wildland kit. It gets around well. T…"

Gregory L Collins replied Feb 1, 2011 to 6x6 UTV

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Donald Raver

"Yep, in this age that stuff needs to go away. We have several Tow companies in our l…"

Gregory L Collins replied Jan 30, 2011 to Tow Wars???

32 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Eric Gregory

"Our prayers go out to our brothers, we wish you a speedy recovery."

Gregory L Collins replied Dec 22, 2010 to Chicago Firefighters Trapped In Vacant Building Fire Collapse; Two Dead, Others Critical

56 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by FFN WebTeam

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service