MInnFIrefighter's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"When the CFD tests it wont be a couple hundred, rather, a  couple thousand...  "

MInnFIrefighter replied Jan 20, 2012 to thinking of going to chicago Fire department from Florida

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Travis Skinner

"" these guys are very knowledgable and are a great resource to the dept"   If they s…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Jan 8, 2012 to Volunteer vs. Career

32 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by John S-B

""I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't underst…"

MInnFIrefighter replied May 13, 2011 to Buffalo Firefighters Shocked During Fire; Family Complains of Slow Operation

6 May 16, 2011
Reply by Andrew

"Actully i am part of a by-law and policy development commitee, and this has come up…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Mar 31, 2011 to Simple Question on Leadership

13 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by joseph verneer

"well i can agree with most of heathers reasons, but as for marks.... not so much. 1…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Nov 12, 2010 to Who/what annoys the hell out of you?

305 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"Credit Card companies??? please explain"

MInnFIrefighter replied Nov 9, 2010 to Who/what annoys the hell out of you?

305 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"Again, i say you are an idiot... "first I would sue the department for emotional suf…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Oct 13, 2010 to Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Over Subscription Issue

694 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Sam, Your an idiot........Fire departments can only proceede as local goverments wil…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Oct 6, 2010 to Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Over Subscription Issue

694 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Funny how the story says he was drunk but the title still sugessts that the cause of…"

MInnFIrefighter replied Jul 9, 2010 to Distracted South Dakota Driver Crashes Into Firehouse

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Ernie Scheinert

"do you think that some of the issue here may have come form not having an exhaust op…"

MInnFIrefighter replied May 25, 2010 to Close Call - Near Miss - PPV chases brothers out.

13 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Leland Lavender

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service