Kim Stellhorn's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"If you donot have a tax base you cannot pay people if you donot have the money, same…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Mar 17, 2011 to Camden Mayor Announces Rehiring Of Firefighters, Police Officers

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Kim Stellhorn

"The city is in this 30yr plus bing able to retire because of mayor and councils of t…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Jan 24, 2011 to Over $8M In Unused Leave Paid To Houston Firefighters

12 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"We donot need to bailout banks or anyone else, this country is broke and operating i…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Jan 20, 2011 to Camden NJ

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Kim Stellhorn

"I thought on debit cards you were not liable for charges if you reported it stolen a…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Jan 7, 2011 to Thieves Caught; Duo Stole Michigan Firefighter's Wallet During Store Explosion

12 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Barry

"This has nothing to do with "NO RESPECT" for responders , it has to do with a Congre…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Dec 10, 2010 to Senate Fails To Pass 9/11 Worker Health Bill

14 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"I'm with Ralph on this one we need to hear more information....I have been on that m…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Dec 1, 2010 to Kentucky Firefighter Punished For Refusing Third Consecutive Shift

35 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Vincent Webster

"How was it that portable acetylene gas cylinders exploded? When I first joined the F…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Jul 15, 2010 to Kansas Firefighters Hurt in Truck Explosion

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Forsaken Firefighter

"It appeared the fireservice in general decided to sleep with Obama and his cronies l…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Sep 23, 2009 to ACORN Extends Their Reach Into Fire Service.

41 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Doug

"It is good to hear from alot of theses post that they start out with "I am from a sm…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Feb 21, 2009 to Portable Radios- One For Each Crew Member or Do You Have to Share Them?

212 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Rick K.

"That would be great to have a portable for each seat, but some departments would rat…"

Kim Stellhorn replied Feb 20, 2009 to Portable Radios- One For Each Crew Member or Do You Have to Share Them?

212 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Rick K.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service