Richard Armstrong's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"The accusations are crazy from the stand point that the people making the complaints…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 10, 2011 to Line between damaging homes and saving homes?

17 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Alexander Korsunsky

"Man this I think is becoming far tooo common.Guys please it was a car fire big deal…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 10, 2011 to FDNY Ladder Truck Failed To Stop At Red Light In Staten Island Crash

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by ben maguire sr

"Changed the title to hopefully attract some attention.We had a demo at our station w…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 10, 2011 to Air Bag Dangers!!!---- Check out this video!!

6 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"It's hard to fight brass.He was in the wrong for bitching out side the house.If he h…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 9, 2011 to What would you do if this happened

30 Mar 12, 2011

"I thought I would share this with everyone so it would give a perspective as to just…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 9, 2011 to Air Bag Dangers!!!---- Check out this video!!

6 Mar 10, 2011

"Ya but at least he had a good bunch of friends around incase something went wrong"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 9, 2011 to Air Bag Dangers!!!---- Check out this video!!

6 Mar 10, 2011

"i'm with John cause that's what I kept sayin through the whole video.Everybody is wo…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 8, 2011 to The Mule Kick. Why do we do it?

22 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Gregory Borg

"Is that why everythinglooks different.I thought someone hacked me and was messin aro…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 8, 2011 to Site Design FYI

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jason

"Well wonder what their first thought was when they realized they were pitbulls that…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 8, 2011 to Over A Dozen Pit Bulls Rescued From Bronx Apartment Fire

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by joemac

"said subject I have assumed was whippin up his morning coffe before he went to work…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 8, 2011 to Fire Cause & Determination Training: Can you figure out the cause of this fire?

24 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service