Manuel Ortega's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Yep, definetely agree that training with what we have is the best way to improve our…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 2, 2009 to Why Is Firefighter Personal Communication Equipment So Poor? How Can We Improve Something So Vital To Our Safety?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Manuel Ortega

"I am finishing my FF I with the fifth edition (the book covers both FF I and II) but…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 2, 2009 to Firefighter I/II

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by John

"John, sorry I got caught in a ramble! Thanks for the training tip on comm. The truth…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 1, 2009 to Why Is Firefighter Personal Communication Equipment So Poor? How Can We Improve Something So Vital To Our Safety?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Manuel Ortega

"The infamous budget reason! I heard the same answer when I brought this point up at…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 1, 2009 to Why Is Firefighter Personal Communication Equipment So Poor? How Can We Improve Something So Vital To Our Safety?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Manuel Ortega

"Finally someone making sense. We are all in the same team and we should work and edu…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 1, 2009 to Police rushing into the fire...glory hounds, ultimate freelancers, or what?

102 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"Well, after reading all these accounts it seems pretty obvious that for everyones sa…"

Manuel Ortega replied Sep 1, 2009 to Police rushing into the fire...glory hounds, ultimate freelancers, or what?

102 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"So sorry!"

Manuel Ortega replied Aug 31, 2009 to Vermont Firefighter Killed in Accident

4 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Karen Myers

"direction"

Manuel Ortega replied Aug 25, 2009 to Word Association Game

26198 May 4, 2018
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"So sad! Our gratitude to their loved ones!"

Manuel Ortega replied Aug 25, 2009 to Pair of Buffalo, New York Firefighters Killed in Collapse at 3-Alarm Fire

68 Aug 11, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service