Tools of the Pros: Equipment & Product Discussion (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

help

My friend works in a port .Now he needs a device or tool to make a hole in container about 14 meters away.Because when the cargo inside con…

Started by ANTONIO

0 Dec 31, 2007

Used Cot

Our department purchased a new cot and would like to donate our old ferno cot to someone in need. It is still in working condition. We just…

Started by MAry Ann

0 Dec 19, 2007

Equipment

Are there any Departments out there in NC or close by that have any extra tool (pike poles,spanner wrenches,hydrant wrenches or turnout gea…

Started by bgblackie28

2 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by bgblackie28

Leather Fire Boots for sale

Hey guys/gals I have a couple pairs of fire boots that i am trying to sell: 1st pair is HAIX Fire Hunter w/CrossTech, Size 10 W. They are…

Started by steven mcgilbery

0 Nov 20, 2007

PEDI Slide Chart

We just purchased a new product called the PEDI Slide Chart and I was wondering if anyone has any input on these. We were told about them b…

Started by Randall Godfrey

0 Nov 8, 2007

Old Air Packs

Does anyone know any companies that buy used air packs? Our station recently bought all new packs and we are looking to get rid of our old…

Started by T.j.

4 Oct 24, 2007

EMS Firefighter Brand

Anyone know what happened to the company that made this drink? I think its better than Gatorade and i want to order a couple of cases.

Started by Wildfire

5 Sep 26, 2007
Reply by Arkymedic

S.C.B.A.'S

We have the Scott 2.2 air packs with the quick connect cylinders who else uses them and what is your apinion of them.

Started by turk182

18 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by vtfd189

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service