Are there any Departments out there in NC or close by that have any extra tool (pike poles,spanner wrenches,hydrant wrenches or turnout gear) that they would like to give away to our department?We finally got the title from Firehouse 66 and are going to put the truck into service.We and the other mutual aid departments have been waiting for this 2500 gallon truck to go into service for a while.We need these tools to help equip truck.Thanks for the help.It is all very appreciated.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey BG,

There is a foundation here in NC that has used equipment doanted to them by other departments that are upgrading or just getting rid of equipment. I think that it is called giving to those who need. If you check with your local FIre marshal he can probably tell you more. If not get back in touch with me and I will find out how to get in touch with the foundation and pass it on to you.
Ok.Thanks for the info.I don't know if you saw the story WRAL 5 On Your Side did for us or not.It really helped us out alot though.Again,thanks for the info.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service