Juniors and Explorers (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

German Jr. Firefigher Needs Host Family

If you'd be interested in hosting a Jr. Firefighter from Germany named Jannis, please email me at ereppun@erdtshare.org. I'm trying to find…

Started by Emily / Exchange Program

0 Jul 24, 2008

Advice Wanted Thanks

hey i just became a junior firefighter and i want to know if anyone has any advice for me or tips .... if anybody has any let me know and p…

Started by Gina

28 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by brock griffin

Jr. Firefighters

I am a Jr. Firefighter in my hometown, and I have two more years until, as I say, "my helmet is black," meaning that I wont be a junior any…

Started by Brian Ackley

7 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by sparky

Firefighting

Hello! My names Jon and I'm interested in becoming a firefighter. I have to be honest, I'm completely clueless on how to go about becoming…

Started by Jon Spencer

6 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Sam

North Carolina rules and regs.

I'm a 16 year old junior in Belews Creek, NC. Iv'e been in since I was 12. When I first joined I had to go through a 6-month probation to s…

Started by Ethan Richards

4 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by AAAAAA

NVFC Junior Firefighter Scholarship Applications Due May 15 – Apply Now!

The applications for the National Volunteer Fire Council’s (NVFC) Junior Firefighter Scholarship and Grant Program are due May 15. The appl…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

3 May 5, 2008
Reply by Engineco913

Junior Member Incentive program

Hello folks. I was doing some investigating the other day and happened across a website that offers an inscentive program for Junior Member…

Started by Engineco913

6 May 4, 2008
Reply by lutan1

The Age of being able to drive code 3 to the fire house?

I am not old enough to drive and I was wondering are you allowed to respond to the dept on your first shift or how does that work ?

Started by Jacob

11 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

You heard from us, now your turn

Well, we have received numerous posts about getting and retaining Jr Members/Explorers. We have all read and reread the responces to those…

Started by Engineco913

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jim Seargent

FIRE FIGHTER 1

my chief want me to take fire fighter on in feburary and do everything but live burns and then go back wen i turn 18 to do the live burns i…

Started by eddie payne

18 Dec 25, 2007
Reply by michael

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service