Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and Greet (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Hello From Jersey

Just wanted to officially say hello to everyone. I havent been on here much lately, so im making up for it. Stay Low and Be Safe

Started by Jenn

5 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by Terry Lambert

Be Kind To Wildlife...Feed A Moose

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group and welcome everyone to have discussions on firefighting with me anytime. I am…

Started by Moose

1 Nov 21, 2007
Reply by Terry Lambert

Hi everyone

Hello everyone, Thought I'd stop by the kitchen and introduce myself. My name is Julie, I'm 24 and am a volunteer firefighter in north cent…

Started by Really living is optional

0 Nov 11, 2007

Rescue me

Does anyone watch this tv series on FX? And what do you all think of it? I know i cant get enought!!! lol

Started by Tony Marchitelli

47 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Mary Ellen Shea

Kids who hate the Job

OK so I have been doing this since I was 16, and around it since I was 4. So I'm a lifer...however, my oldest HATES the job. I know it come…

Started by Allen Wahlstrom

0 Nov 6, 2007

Fire Fighter Cruise 2008

Hello to all Emergency personell My name is Trent Simpson and im a Fire Engineer at staion 16 2nd shift with the City of Columbia South Car…

Started by Trent M. Simpson Sr.

5 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Trent M. Simpson Sr.

Hello Brother's and Sister's

I'm new here and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. Maybe someone can show me the ropes around here.

Started by Eric J Amely Jr.

0 Nov 4, 2007

What's up.

Whats up everyone. My name's Ray Edmond. I belong to Center Township Fire Dept. Station 36, about 30min. north of Pittsburgh PA. I joined a…

Started by BigGuy131

0 Oct 28, 2007

New Guy onboard

My name is Kyle and i just put my companys name on myspace it's at Myspace under middletown Township please visit and check out our picture…

Started by Kyle

2 Oct 22, 2007

New Here

Hello all, Pete from White Lake Fire here. I am a Sgt. in charge of Fire Prevention and Public Education. If anyone is interested in tradi…

Started by Peter McCarthy

3 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Terry Lambert

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service