January 2, 2011 Green Bay, WI garage fire- Green Bay Press Gazette article- Improper discarding of charcoal was blamed for a grill fire that did an estimated...

Views: 415

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service