I have an A.A.S. degree in Fire Science a B.S. Degree in Management, a M.S. in Public Safey and begining my PhD in Public Safety.
• Indiana 1st Class Firefighter
• Firefighter I & II
• Master Investigations
• Master Fire Prevention/Inspections
• Master Instructor (NFPA) – II & III
• Master Strategy and Tactics
• Master Fire Service Management
• Master Driver/Operator
• Indiana EMS Commission - EMTA # 4921012
• Indiana EMS Commission - EMS Certified Driver
• NFPA - Fire Officer I, II, III, & IV
• Fire Officer Strategy & Tactics
• Fire Investigator I
• NIMS First Responder – Awareness
• NIMS First Responder – Technician
• NIMS First Responder – Operations
• NIMS First Responder – Command
• Initial Company Tactical Operations
• Incident Command System
• Firefighter Safety and Survival
• Increasing Team Effectiveness
• Increasing Personal Effectiveness
• Fire Apparatus and Maintenance
• Building Construction
• Instructional Techniques for Company Officers
• Managing Company Tactical Operations
I have been a firefighter for 27 years with the Indianapolis Fire Department in Indianapolis, Indiana. I currently hold the rank of Battalion Chief, of the “B” shift in the 6th Battalion.
Top Issues Facing Responders:
Proper training and proper officer developement programs.
Mark, Welcome to the Firefighter Nation. I am glad you joined the group.There is lots to do, read and be involved with. Your participation and involvement is important to us all. Thanks for what you do and being there Ron.