as it stands right now I have three tattoos. I have a tribal band on my left upper arm ( yeah, I know. It's my first tattoo and will also be my first cover up) I have a tribal with an Aztec sun in it on my right calf ( runs pretty much the whole length of it) and I am in the process of inking my whole left calf with a 9/11 memorial tattoo. I'm 10 hours in on the newest with about 10 more to go

Views: 5713

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

As of now I just have one. I hope to add some more but dont have the cash flow for it. The two scriptures on mine are Isaiah 43:2 which says "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you." and the second is Daniel 3:25 "“Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”"

Currently Have a full sleeve on the left arm half my back done and 1 on my right arm just above the elbow. I am getting slack for it everywhere too. Anyones opinions? all my tattoos that are visible are buddhist art because I practice buddhism , its not like they are naked chicks or swazi's.
I currentley have 6 tatts.

My bf Jess Callahans initials (JWC) over my heart R.I.P.
Maltese cross right arm
St. Florian on left arm
Snowflake inside left arm
NO TEETH inside bottom lip
Pringles mustach on inside right pointer finger

I have quite a few more on the way!
well i have 5 total and adding more i have my initials on my right forearm my youngest sons initials on my left forearm my wifes initials on left back or arm my oldest sons initials on my right back of my arm and the nick name that my wife gave me all the way across the top of my back i am fixing to finish my back with the firefighter prayer then my station logo on my left peck.
I currently have five and intend to add more.... My first was a heart shaped ivy wreath with a purple daisy on my left ankle (after a boyfriend claimed he would never go out with a girl with a tat- that relationship didn't last long), then a crescent moon- which sorta looks like my first initial 'c'-with the same ivy climbing around the moon and daisy on my right thigh, a black sun on lower back (the one i don't like the most)- my husband was getting his first tat and i told him i would get one too, but couldn't find anything that i really loved- this one feels like i need to get something added to it, song lyrics on my left bi-cep "the invisisble girl-that was her name- she walks in and walks out-and i'm sorry now" it is starting to smear due to sun exposure and i will probably turn it into something else when it becomes illegible, and lastly (my fav) left wristband of flames- very simple. i would like to add a band of ocean waves to the right wrist and also the celtic symbol for fire (it is 3 swirly things- and since it is a celtic trininty it also symbolizes feminity) but not sure what design or where to put it....
I have 7 as of now.
I finally went and got my 1st tattoo 3 months ago and I am already working up a design for my 2nd. My tat is on my right shoulder. It's and indian peace pipe. I' working on a 9/11 memorial tat for my left calf.
I have four pieces, 1 is an upper sleeve on my left arm. The upper sleeve is a cross with a celtic knot around it and the words A CRUCE SALUS below it (Salvation from the Cross). In the background on either side is a dove with an olive branch and the rest is clouds with sun rays shining through. This one is a very personal piece denoting my faith and if you look carefully my struggles trying to keep it. On the under of my left upper arm is praying hands. My right arm wears a Trinity knot with black and grey flames coming off it. And I have a Honu tattoo on the inside of my right ankle. I plan on putting a Maltese Cross with the Star of Life inside it and axes behind it placed under the Trinity on my right upper arm and flames from the bottom of the Maltese to the top of my shoulder to complete that upper sleeve. I also plan on a backpiece one day, however I just have the top sliver of it planned out.
I currently have 12 with plans for 5 more at this time. One dragon on my right hand, dragon on my right arm just above the wrist, celtic cross with my family crest in the middle and initials at each point of the cross for my wife and kids, also my dad and brothers initials included. Angus Young devil on the outside of my right forearm, oriential demon on right shoulder with the letters CNC (clean and crazy) below it and my sobriety date (10-29-86) below that. Skull and flames with my fire helmet and E485 on my left shoulder. Nipple with a hoop in it on my left chest ( I lost my nipple 33 years ago when I got severly burnt). Tiger laying in bamboo on my right lower leg with Dot spelled out in the stripes for my wife. The Social Distortion skeleton on my right tricept with a ball and chain on his leg. Lastly my biggest one is on my ribs on the right side, it is a circle of celtic knotwork with the maltese cross inside the circle and a claddagh at the bottom of the circle
i have 9 tatts
I only have 7, left arm has a dreamcatcher arm band,left calf has a totam pole, left shoulderblade has a wolf, center of back has mine & wife's zodiac intertwined, right shoulderblade has a bear's head, rt arm eagles head, NOW my right calf holds my pride & joy a crane swallowing a frog who is chokeing him with "NEVER GIVE UP" under it. i'll have to get pic's up soon..
I have a total of 13 but most of the create one piece. these are pics of my left arm... all for my family my daughters name SERENITY with her eyes when she was 6 months then two baby angels one for my son and one for my daughter then a cross with all our birthstones to bring us together as a reminder how important it is to come home every night, every day every situation. coming home to my family is paramount....
GOD BLESS..... BSI, SCENE SAFETY
Attachments:

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service