Robert C. Baker's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Sorry, I thought everyone had it, all my kids friends use it to contact them all of…"

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 11, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Brandon, Your idea has merit but I would like to see how this general type patch for…"

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 7, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Loo, Yes I do have one on my drawing table as we speak a design which embodies all m…"

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 7, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"DeFord Lodge #88 Berkeley Springs, WV."

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 4, 2009 to Lodge?

27 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by joe

"I would appreciate that Loo, Yeah Bro. Peter was pretty rattled about that NR exam.…"

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 3, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"OK, there brothers the count for the patch idea is growing, the count is now 7 you a…"

Robert C. Baker replied Apr 2, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Thank you Peter, I will be glad to count you in and keep you advised of the progres…"

Robert C. Baker replied Mar 14, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Brother Peter, Glad to hear from you, yes I realize they would have to be made up an…"

Robert C. Baker replied Mar 13, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Alright there Brothers, The count now stands at 4 brothers for the patch or decal. L…"

Robert C. Baker replied Mar 12, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

"Thanks for your input Lt., And I know this may not be the answer your looking for bu…"

Robert C. Baker replied Mar 11, 2009 to What would the brothers think of having a patch for only brother mason firefighters? You have to be one to have one.

38 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by David Graham

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service