Well we got called out this morning to a residence that stated smoke was coming through her wall from the neighbors residence next to her. When we got on scene we found that the residence was smoke filled. After breaking down the door and doing a secound floor search we found a male still breathing and got him out of the building. we went back in and found a secound victim not breathing and got him out also. I took my mask off and put it on the first victim and other firefighters started CPR on the secound victim. The vitals on the first victim were so bad that he was deathly close to not breathing, but by the time he was in ER he was actually starting to come around. He'll make a full recovery I'm sure. The secound victim we were able to shock him and get a pulse back and he was air lifted to a near by hospital to works with fire related victims. It all happened so fast but with a great outcome so far. Thank god the neighbors woke up to this!