Okay, we all have nicknames for our guys in the station. What are some of the names used in you station? I'll start it off....Come along Delong, Sweet Pete, Doc, Gumby, Black Bart.

Views: 1387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cap, Bam Bam, Greaser, Pebbles, Boomer, Chappy, El' hefe, Ninja, the Kid, and Wheels
Years ago we had a group of younf men who joined and where very good friends. They called themselves the Hot Boys and got tee shirts with nicknames, Wheezy, B Cott, Jamiacan among others. I got one because they said they needed a driver and it had Big Pimp'n on it because I wear suits alot. My uncle got one with OG (Original Gangster) because we was one of the first members. I loved it because of the respect they showed. My uncle didn;t wear t-shirts much but he wore that one.
Stick (tall and skinny), Stump (short and wide) and Donk (You can guess)
Need to add our two new probies...welcome Taco and Do-do...
Let's see. We have Uncle Gary, Girlie Girl, GI Joe, Dan-O, the Perve, Preacher,Vinnie, newbie, Luscious. Those are just a few. Its always fun labeling the new member with a name that will stick, and stay with them their whole career.
my nick name is nozzlenut
Slick, PeeWee, Hackie, Gooey
All name me the hacker. I work with the computer at leisure. Still name the football player because I like to play football.
we have bogie, dirty, porkchop, bear, and a few others , I'm sure there are more that I haven't heard yet
We have alot that only ever get called by there last names or versions of, but have a Pork, Oppie, Army, Radio Shack, and a handful of others that get called from time to time but not exclusively.
lets see... we have superstar, because he thinks he knows everything. marshmallow, because he's shaped like a marshmallow, coco, like coco marshmallow, a smaller version of marshmallow, chiefy and his wife mrs. chiefy. a bunch of guys on a rotating list called d-bag. i'm simply known as The Captain.
Spring Grove Minnesota Fire Department. Here are some of our nicknames. Peanut(Myself), Pistol, Spike, Scrub, Fuzzy, Uggy, Goober, Feather, Jumbo, Strike, Windjammer, T-Dog just to name a few. We all know each other pretty well so there is not real harm in them. Glad to be reconized by the department enough to have a nickname...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service