Just Plain Craig Moyer's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"When the fourth line was pulled all lines were already charged.  As far as the uncha…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Sep 8, 2016 to Who was wrong

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Carson S.

"I live in a small community. Before the late 80's early 90's EVERY male in the commu…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jun 22, 2012 to Does your community really know what level of fire protection they're getting?

19 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Brother Weber is a facebook friends of mine. This guy has to be one of the most civi…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jun 5, 2012 to Poor fire companies and poorer attitudes

16 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by carol bartholomew

"Not a contradition at all. If you look at that company I called the worst in America…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jun 5, 2012 to Poor fire companies and poorer attitudes

16 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by carol bartholomew

"I took a class decades ago about how to change your department. I used many of the t…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Feb 12, 2012 to Honestly I'm Scared

54 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

"I want to clarify my statements. They are directed to Grant Pass RURAL fire departme…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jan 25, 2012 to The worst fire company in America

41 May 12, 2013
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Great point about having a great crew. When I managed a Wendys I had the greatest cr…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jan 18, 2012 to Land the plane or jump ship, The tale of 2 Captains.

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Just Plain Craig Moyer

"I was informed that Dave Stattler of Stattler911 blog was the first to use the term…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jan 8, 2012 to Using the deck gun or The Keyboard Officer...

33 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

"I've never been for quota's for black or white. I'm for fair hiring. When I tested f…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Jan 8, 2012 to Is Race Still a Factor in the Fire Service?

104 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Nathan Henderson

""The fire went out and no one was hurt". Maybe I'll write something about that phras…"

Just Plain Craig Moyer replied Dec 22, 2011 to Using the deck gun or The Keyboard Officer...

33 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service