What color is your explorer helmet?

Views: 2505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my explorer helmet is LIME GREEN, strange right?
Our explorers wear Yellow
On our post, our helmets are blue. We are not to look exactly like the on-duty firefighters on a scene because we cannot perform all of the same duties and we must be able to be picked out of the "crowd" if needed. Besides our helmets, our turnout gear is being replaced with blue reflective trim instead of the traditional reflective lining.
Our explorers wear red "turtle shell" helmets with orange reflective stickers on them. When they turn 18 and begin to ride the apparatus, they get a red Cairnes 1010 or Morning Pride Ben 2
as an explorer my helmet is black with orange front and orang and sliver reflecters
They were red soupbowls until they finish with the essential fire class. After that they get a yellow lid. Our corporation issues soup bowls, but a lot of our members invest in their own leather or a 1010 (or something along those lines). I personally am rocking a yellow Cairns Sam Houston.
im the asst capt for my cadet post me and are capt wear white or black and the other cadets wear red
Im a junior on my dept and i get blue 360 cairns structural
The same color every1 else has. We use blue stickers
we dont have a color for explorers they get red stripes on there helmets
yellow :)
Our FF's helmets are traditional black, officers are red,cheifs are white of course, our recruits (me) have yellow metro style helmets w/ a black stripe down the center of them, The firefighters/all commands gear is black,and the recruits have tan gear. We all Have leather boots.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service