So there's been an overwhelming response to the original "Caption This Pcture" discussion I started at http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topics/caption-this-picture , so I thought I'd try another one....

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wal-Marts police force to chase down the old ladies who shop lift in those little electric carts they have.
WTF Pansy Delta responding! WTF is this segways and pansy guns. this is great i love nothing like a tactical team i call Delta Pansy. Hey team we have a stolen hotdog on Broadway let suit up and roll.
Don't know what to name it, but have a question? What happens when they start firing, do they go backwards because of the muzzle reaction?
According to the Mayor, "Due to the decline of the economy, we've had to cut back on our fleet".
I think they would be better off on the gorund
then on wheels
*late breaking story.... We go now to downtown L.A as police are involved in a chase where the suspect has fled on a what appears to be a souped up moped.... we ask all residents to take their airsoft and paintball guns and assist PD with all that is possible*LOL
Thigh master required fitness training. What happens from recoil....do they all fall backwards?
Breaking news: police are in a low speed chace in the park. The 5yr old boy stole a powerweels barby jeep off a 3yr old female. Police spokes person says there might be a teddybear held hostage. Back to you Jim.
aren't toy guns supposed to have little orange caps on the end? maybe they need to paint the segways orange also...
Hey everyone look! It's Paul Blart's backup!

Haven't you heard? Mall Swat is gonna be the sequal to Mall Cop
The cops on wheels go 'round and 'round
'round and 'round, 'round and 'round.
The cops on wheels go 'round and'round,
all through the town.
The crooks and perps go "HA HA HA"
"HA HA HA", "HA HA HA".
The crooks and perps go "HA HA HA",
all through the town.
BONZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS